Thursday, April 1, 2010

Finally, a Desk! Pics and March Recap.

 

Well I finally got my desk today, which is exciting because I no longer have to 6 table on my laptop while sitting on my couch. I ordered it almost 3 weeks ago and after some problems, it was finally delivered today. Weeee.

Here’s a pic of my setup.

IMGP0242

Now the cool thing about this desk is that I can raise and lower it at the touch of a button. I think its range is anywhere from 24” to 52” off the ground, which is awesome because sometimes I get tired of sitting so now I can stand and play poker if I’d like.

Sitting mode

IMGP0238

Standing mode

IMGP0237

Pretty awesome if you ask me. Now I was waiting for the desk so I could also put up pictures of the new condo my wife and I just moved into. Its a pretty spacious 1600 sq. ft, 2 bedroom, 2 bath. We bought all new furniture just before we got married and have been receiving bits and pieces of it every week since we got back from the honeymoon. The desk was the last piece of the puzzle, so here goes.

Right when you walk in, look to the left and you get the living room.

IMGP0247

Living room, shot from kitchen. The left side of this picture is where you enter the condo.

IMGP0248

To the right as you walk in is the master bedroom.

IMGP0245

Master bedroom, different angle.

IMGP0246

Master bath, there is a huge walk in closet behind that door.

IMGP0261

Master bath, garden tub and walk in shower. Toilet is across from the shower behind a corner.

IMGP0262

A look at the kitchen, which is just to the right of the living room as you walk in. Breakfast area to the left.

IMGP0249

Kitchen again

IMGP0251

My office

IMGP0250 

Guest bathroom

IMGP0260

Guest bedroom, converted into golf room.

IMGP0259

Obligatory Lil’ Wayne poster. Picture taken by my wife at a concert  we went to.

 IMGP0252

As for poker. March started off sooooooooooo bad. I just look at this graph and laugh because for the first 30K+ hands I was breakeven in showdown winnings. Wow was I running bad. Coming back from the wedding/honeymoon break and being a bit rusty probably didn’t help either. It took about a week to knock off the rust and the runbad, and then I think around the 19th things just took off. All in all, can’t be to unhappy. I did eclipse the $10k mark if I include rakeback, and I’m proud of how I was able to bounce back during the last 1/3rd of the month.

March2010

Well that’s all I got for now. Run good at life everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog l'il man, house looks good too. Best thing about it IMO is the sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics and a late congrats on the wedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do u make of ur sd winnings being so high and ur non-sd winnings being so low? is this just variance? maybe has something to do with the type of opponents you play?

    i play husngs, so obv a little diff..my sd winnings are usually slightly up w pretty big variance and non-sd winnings are pretty much always consistenly increasing at a low rate

    thx

    ReplyDelete