Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some pictures

Hey whats up everyone, again its been awhile but I have more reasons than just running bad! I got married earlier this month, and that was one heck of a weekend followed by an awesome week in St. Lucia. A lot of people I hadn't seen in a while made the trip to Atlanta for the wedding, so we had a good crowd and a lot of fun people. Unfortunately I won't get any pictures from the wedding photographer for another couple of weeks, but I do have 1 or 2 as well as some pictures from the honeymoon.

Well lets get it started, disclaimer some of these pictures won't really be in order.

Mr. and Mrs. Nelson Adcock


Being introduced at the reception


Probably the best groom's cake ever


Our Beachfront Rondoval Suite

The private plunge pool and hot tub accompanying our suite

Now same picture as above except from the other direction

Looking over the fence

St. Lucia sunset

My new left hand accessories and wife's favorite picture

I got that watch 10 mins before the wedding ceremony as a gift from my wife to be. Here is a better picture of it.


Well that's all the pictures I got for now. I'm going to update with some pictures of our new condo in the next few days, just waiting for some final deliveries.

As for poker this month... blah. I think in the past few days I've actually gotten my showdown winnings into the green for the month. I know, pretty impressive huh? It's been pretty brutal, I'm calling the month "Turn Month" because I literally turn what seems to be the best card in the deck all of the time, when in fact it is actually the only card in the deck where I will get stacked. The run bad was the worst right when I got back from the honeymoon, as if coming back from my longest break from poker (9 days) in at least a few years and being a bit rusty wasn't enough for the poker gods they decided to just pile it on. I'm definitely not going to claim that I have been playing my A game since I got back, but running bad doesn't help ever.

The last few days have gone really well tho so I'm looking forward to turning this month around. My desk should be getting here in the next couple of days, so it will be nice to have an actual office set up rather than 6 tabling on my laptop while sitting on my couch.

Oh and one last thing....
(for those that don't know, the tradition at the Masters is for the previous years champion to help the winner put on the jacket. Thus Angel Cabrera will be helping Tiger with the jacket in a few weeks)

Also, 95% sure I'm going to be there on Thursday following Tiger in what is likely to be an epic comeback. So if you are going to be there let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment