Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Recap

Well February continued to go well and ended nicely. If this was the PGA Tour my comeback stat would have just increased. That stat tells you how often a tour players makes a birdie or better after scoring a bogey or worse on the previous hole. I considered January a bogey and February a birdie. So good job me I guess. It always sucks to start of the year on a bad note, but I feel like I've really gotten my act together and I'm looking forward to good things.

Here's my February graph and stats.




So a pretty solid month. Pretty happy that I was able to keep my winrate over 6bb/100 but I was really shooting for 8-10. I really felt like I ran somewhat poorly cooler wise towards the end of the month, but eh I'm not going to complain really.

As for March I'm not really exactly sure what I'm going to do. I told myself that I was going to make 50 buy ins at 2/4 before I moved back up to 3/6. So technically I need to make another 11 buy ins or so, but I only said 50 buy ins so that I would get my online bankroll up to 100 buy ins for 3/6(yea I'm a bit of a bankroll nit). So I'm going to count rakeback, but even then I'm like 5 buy ins short. And since I only have a few days to play in March before my wedding I'm just going to play 2/4 and relax before the big day next weekend. When I get back from the honeymoon I will begin to play 3/6 again and maybe even game select some 5/10. Well that's all I got for now. GL grinding, hope you guys had good Februarys and even better Marches to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment