Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hey, what's up everyone. Hope you're having a great holiday season. I'm having a good time in Va Beach so far. I got in Wednesday morning and finished my Christmas shopping with my brother. I played some poker on Wednesday afternoon, and despite being up 5K at one point, I disappointingly finished at -2.5K... Super Fail. On Thursday my Dad, brother, and I went shopping for a piece of jewelry for my mom to round off my Christmas shopping. I played a little poker before Christmas Eve dinner and won around 3k which was nice. I feel like if I focus and play my A game on 4 tables or so I can be quite a force.

Friday was Christmas, and I can honestly say that I was more excited to give presents than to receive them this year. I got my brother an Xbox 360, so that I have someone to play Modern Warfare 2 with (which by the way is an awesome game). I got my dad a hybrid golf club, and my mom a heart rate monitor watch as well as some earmuffs that she really wanted. My brother and I both pitched in to get out parents the PowerMat, which was probably the coolest present of the year. It is a wireless charger, where we bought different backs to our parents Blackberrys and an Ipod dock so that our parents could charge their mobile devices without having to plug them in. All they do is place them on top of the PowerMat and the charge wirelessly. Pretty cool.

As for what I got for Christmas, I got quite a bit of clothes (a pair of jeans, some dress pants, a button up shirt, a golf shirt, a tie, and a couple sweaters) as well as "Super Freakonomics", "When Genius Failed", season 2 and 3 of Curb Your Enthusiasm, as well as $50 in iTunes gift cards, a $100 in Visa gift cards, and $50 cash! A pretty nice Christmas. I'm excited to get back to Atlanta and exchange gifts with Kim (can't tell you what I got here yet!).

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas, and I really would like to get back on board the December heater train to finish the year off. Talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment